Visitors to the town of Crisfield, Maryland will find that there are many options for lodging. Not only can they choose from a wide selection of hotels, but there are many bed and breakfasts to choose from as well. You can even choose to stay in one of the many marinas if you are travelling by boat.
Here are some of the places you can stay while visiting in Crisfield, Maryland:
* Janes Island State Park: Camp here in one of the 104 campsites or choose one of the 4 modern cabins. This beautiful state park sits on the Annemessex River, just north of Crisfield.
* Somers Cove Marina: This marina has 515 slips and is one of the best marinas on the east coast. It offers modern comfort stations, a swimming pool, playground, stainless steel fish cleaning stations, and much more.
* The Paddlewheel Motel: This is a great place to stay if you want to be within walking distance of attractions like the Somers Cove Marina and close to shopping and downtown Crisfield.
* The Pines Motel: At the heart of the city, this motel has clean, quiet rooms at prices you can afford. It caters to fishing groups and fishermen. They even offer to freeze your catch for the return trip home!
* Friendship Farm Bed & Breakfast: You’ll find this a beautiful place to rest on 12 acres of land on the Pocomoke River. It is only minutes from the Assateague Wildlife Refuge and the city of Crisfield.
* My Fair Lady Bed & Breakfast: You can truly get away and explore the beauty of the Eastern shore from this place. It was built as a Queen Victorian style home in the seafood boom era. All five guest rooms are furnished in period pieces and there is a top floor suite with 3 bedrooms for families.